Many offices in Safety Harbor and Pinellas County are closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day.
The following offices, buildings and parks are OPEN:
- The Chamber of Commerce will be open for a short time to sell tickets for the Taste of Safety Harbor event
- Sanitation pickup is on a normal schedule
The following offices, buildings and parks are CLOSED:
- All government offices, including City Hall
- The Safety Harbor Public Library
- Pinellas County Schools are closed.
- Pinellas County beach and boat ramp passes are not available for purchase.
- Pinellas County Animal Services adoption center and offices are closed.
- All Pinellas County government offices are closed.
- Courts of the Sixth Judicial Circuit is closed, except for first-appearance hearings and emergency situations.
- Solid Waste Administration Building and the HEC3 facility are closed.
- Administrative offices for County Parks and Conservation Resources are closed.
- The Environmental Education Center at Brooker Creek Preserve is closed.
- The Cultural and Natural History Center at Weedon Island Preserve is closed.
- Heritage Village is closed.