1. Mayor Ayoub Suggests Selling Messenger Property
The City of Safety Harbor has owned the 10-acre parcel behind Harborside Christian Church since 1999; Ayoub believes selling it could help fund other parkland areas. What's your opinion?
2. Reader Spotlight: 'What Would Residents Approve' at Firmenich Property?
Reader Gary Moos posed this question in an article we did about the Firmenich development proposal. Have you weighed in yet with your comment?
3. Big-Time Lawyers Choose Small-Town Charm of Safety Harbor
Chris Roberts and Joel Ewusiak have tackled major cases all over the country. But when they decided to open a private practice, they chose Safety Harbor as their home base.
4. Taste of Safety Harbor 'Keeps Growing Every Year'
The seventh annual event drew a large crowd and more than a dozen establishments, much to the delight of Chamber of Commerce president Marie Padovich.
5. Meet the Mayor Event Brings Out the Stars of Safety Harbor
City commissioners, civic leaders, state senators and of course former Mayor Steingold and current Mayor Ayoub all turned up at Friday night's gala at the Spa. Check out our photo gallery and recap.