What to Know If You Go: 3rd Friday February 2013
It's Mardi Gras time at the monthly downtown art and music festival!
Thanks to the short but sweet month that is February, we get to party on Main Street earlier than usual for 3rd Friday.
And this month it certainly promises to be a party, thanks to the Fat Friday/ Mardi Gras theme.
As usual there will be plenty of vendors, musicians and activities to entertain everyone, but with the spectacular addition of beads!
Here's a rundown of what you need to know if you go to 3rd Friday tonight. Remember, take plenty of photos and upload them to Patch!
What To Know If You Go:
- What: 3rd Friday February 2013. Theme: Fat Friday/Mardi Gras
- When: Friday, February 15, 6-10 p.m.
- Where: Main Street, from 6th Avenue to the intersection of Bayshore Boulevard
- Info: The theme is Mardi Gras, so dress accordingly (and appropriately, it is a family event.) Music at the gazebo will be provided by Al Torchia and the Tattered Saints. The benefactor this month is Magic Beans Village.
- Parking: Any of the public lots downtown, including the one adjacent to City Hall on 8th Avenue South, and behind the Harbor Pointe complex at the east end of Main Street; side street parking where permitted.
- Cost: Admission is free; prices for vendor food and merchandise vary.
- Contact: 727-724-1572