Over the past few days, many of you have asked what is open around town over the Christmas holiday.
And although finding out the operating hours of downtown businesses can be harder to handle than a scalding mug of hot cider, Patch always aims to fulfill its readers' wishes.
So whether you're looking for a last minute gift idea or a holiday stress- relieving drink, we've got a list of what's open in town over the holiday break.
- Rose Garden Boutique, noon - 5 p.m.
- You'nique Boutique, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Antiques to Aardvarks I & II, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Safety Harbor Galleria, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
- Athens Diner, 6 a.m. - 1:30 p.m
- Dominic's Pizza, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Crispers, 10:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Paradise Restaurant, 7 a.m - 2 p.m.
- Fleur de Lis Cafe, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Whistle Stop Bar & Grill, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Safety Harbor Grill & Bar, 7 a.m. - 9 a.m
- Nantucket Bucket, 11:30 a.m - 7 p.m.
- Cafe Orlando, 3 p.m. - 9 p.m. (special holiday menu)
- Starbucks, 5 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Beef O' Brady's, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Harbor Bar, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m
- Copperheads, 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Starbucks, 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tricia's Tribute, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
If we left something off, be sure to let us know in the comments below. Happy Holidays Harborites!